Sofa Cleaning Service - Kings Langley WD4
Leather furniture sets are expensive and valued and make a brave statement before your visitors. Leather couches and chairs are high priced, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Different kinds of leather require different cleaning methods and we strongly recommend our clients to avoid using home cleansers which could destroy the leather and end up costing very much. Instead, we can offer to our clients professional advice, technical expertise and highest level professional leather sofa cleaning with no risk of damage or alteration involved.
Trust the pros at Prolux Carpet Cleaning in Kings Langley WD4to take care of your favorite leather furniture. Our high quality upholstery cleaning service is going to remove stains, odors, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the valuable hide of your furniture. We will totally renew the color and the luster of your favorite leather furniture. With the assistance of our professional maintenance the useful life your living room set is extended and you are going to avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs will be once again pleasing to look at as they add style and elegance to the interior.
Our sofa cleaning protocol follows these operations:
- Your couch and other furniture are vacuumed at all accessible places for removing all hard particles, lint and dust stuck in between creases and under the cushions.
- The leather surface is then spot treated and blotted using a special agent and a microfiber cloth.
- We examine your furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.
- Before we start working we will test on a tiny sample of the hide to make sure its structure and color are going to withstand the treatment.Since different leather manufacturers use different production technologies and chemicals, it is vitally important to use proper cleaning methods for your furniture. Our expert technicians are going to determine the best and most efficient method to clean your sofa.
- We check the finished piece for any omissions or imperfections before calling the job done.